Wednesday, June 16, 2021

The Article which mentioned Lew Rockwell

General News 8/18/2006 at 12:32 AM EDT  

 

The Oil Plundering Act, The Sheehan – Rockwell Affair, and Targeting British Petroleum 

By Melinda Pillsbury-Foster (Page 1 of 2 pages) (View How Many People Read This) No comments Author 94 Follow Me on Twitter Message Melinda Pillsbury-Foster Become a Fan "Mom, when did Congress pass the Oil Plundering Act?" Arthur surprised me while I was busy at the computer with the above question. I paused. I had been wasting a moment reading the posts on the purported affair between Lew Rockwell, and Cindy Sheehan. Libertarianland is a small world where everyone pretty much knows each other. "What did you say?" I was sure I had misheard him. When I am reading I have been known to ignore earthquakes, even when it isn't gossip about someone I know. I got to know Lew when we were both on Libertarian National Committee in the 80s. MORE

No comments: